- spouse visa and fiancé visa applications, both entry clearance and in-country applications for those wishing to switch from another visa category
- Applications for Discretionary Leave to Remain based on private and family life under Article 8 of the ECHR as well Appendix FM, EX1.
- Residence Permit applications, PR applications as well as Derivative Residence Card applications.
- Knowledge of the UK Points-Based System including Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa, Tier 2 (General) visa and Tier 4 (General) student visa.
- Experience in dealing with appeals at First-tier Tribunal
Miss Atia Sahdat joined OTS Solicitors as a paralegal within the immigration & Business Law department in 2017.
Miss Sahdat graduated with a Law LLB (Hons) from the University of Greenwich, London in 2012. She successfully completed her Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School.
She is a well driven, compassionate and highly skilled paralegal having worked in the legal profession for many years. She has always had a passion for helping others which has motivated her success. Her progressive view and friendly approach has increased her ambition for Law.
Miss Sahdat has relevant and experience on a wide range of immigration matters such as:
Miss Sahdat is fluent in Dari and Farsi as well as English.