Dear OTS Solicitors, my husband and I are currently Australian Passport Holders. My husband moved from Melbourne and is working in London since Nov 2013 on Tier 2 (ICT) Visa, which is valid till Dec 2016. I am his dependent and currently working in a financial firm. How can I switch to Tier 2 (General) visa? Can my employer sponsor me? Do I have to leave UK and go back to Australia in order to get the Tier 2 (General) visa or can it be done while I continue to reside in UK? Your advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

This immigration question has been responded to privately by one of our Immigration Solicitors. If you have a similar query, please do not hesitate contact our UK immigration team.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]