Have a permanent rezident card from2012 .i been deported for illegal entry in 2004 .i want to go home from Christmas .Can i be stop to my way back ?with Brexit i am not sure.can you help me please.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your email. It is likely that with a PR Card you can leave and enter the UK without any problems, however, to confirm this we would need further information. You may also want to consider applying for British Citizenship to solidify your residency in the UK permanently.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]