Hi, I've been living in the UK for 17yrs. I came to the UK on a visitor's visa aged 11 and I overstayed. I've never left the UK and stayed continuously for the 17 years. I completed secondary school & college in the UK and don't have any criminal records. I dont have any family in my country of birth and would like to know if I have a chance if I apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain? I've read about the 10 Years Long Residence and 20 Years Long Residence but I'm not sure if I qualify. Best regards

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your question.

Your query has been forwarded to the relevant department and our immigration lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your immigration case.

Kind regards
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]