Hi , I'm Polish and I have been working in UK for over 10 years. My yearly earnings are £35000. I have been in long distance relationship with Peruvian for one year and a half. He is traveling to Spain in April for two months. I was wondering if there is any chance of getting a tourist visa for him or short stay visa . I would like him to stay in London with me for a couple of months. He is a very talented musician and would love to play in London. After that we will probably move to Europe as I'm aware how difficult is to obtain a permanent visa here. I have savings and I could also sponsor him . Is there anything you could do to help me? What are the prices for consultations and possible applications ?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. Your partner may be able to get a UK Visitors Visa for six months. We would be happy to talk with you about this and your long-term options for being together, either in the UK or Europe.
Someone from our office will be in touch shortlu.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]