Hi! I need your help i came in uk with 6 mnths visit visa and my visa expired, my son born in uk , we are not married with the mother of my son , and we dont live together is there any way i can apply for British Citizenship, some one told me to do a dna test but i dont know how helpful would be to use as prove that hes my son , if you think that you can do it, i wouldn't mind to come to your office and do something with my situation!
Thank you very much for your free answers !
I really appreciate it!

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

As your Visitor Visa has expired it is likely that you are in the UK illegally. Someone from our office will be in touch shortly and we would suggest that you make an appointment to see us as soon as possible. Otherwise, you may risk a long-term ban on entering the country.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]