I am a permanent UK resident. My mother is a widow living abroad in home country. However, she is not accustomed to the life in her home country as she had lived in another country for 28 years with my father. When my father passed away, she had moved to home country along with my sister.
My sister is now married and she has also moved abroad to another country.
Is there anyway I could get my mom to stay and live with me in UK on a long term visa?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your question.

Your query has been forwarded to the relevant department and our immigration lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your immigration case.

Kind regards
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]