Since its inception in 2014, OTS Solicitors has revolutionised the client journey for both corporate immigration and individual immigration law clients. The founders of the firm reveal a new generation of immigration solicitors, who have walked away from life at the highest level of nation-wide and corporate immigration law firms, to create a new kind of firm that brings over 60 years of combined experience through recruiting only the best in the field of immigration to serve clients.
“At OTS our clients are everything we do” - Oshin Shahiean, Managing Partner
Joint founders, Mr Oshin Shahiean and Ms Teni Shahiean set out to form the kind of firm that brings together top solicitors, barristers and judges to lead the way in delivering outstanding immigration legal services, and rather than chasing growth for growth's sake, they formed a team of leading experts in business immigration and individual immigration who wont simply advise on immigration law but actively shape it.
As an award-winning law firm, OTS Solicitors has an outstanding reputation both nationally and internationally. Our team of solicitors were recently awarded City immigration Lw Firm 2017, and hold the highest Law Society Accreditation award in immigration. As a results focused company, we are dedicated to always maintaining two core principles:
1. Providing clear, comprehensive legal advice; and
2. Offering personalised service of the highest quality to our clients
We provide clients with an exceptional level of legal expertise, a genuine service that is tailored to your business and/or personal needs, at a cost-effective price.
“Thank you OTS for your help with my immigration case. Your professionalism and thorough approach made the process easier and most importantly successful. I would be happy to recommend you to anyone looking for help in this field”.
“Teni and the rest of the team are very helpful and reliable. The assistance of this firm is 5 star, wherein every bit of concern and details are well taken care of. Nothing is taken for granted and nothing is ignored”.
What You Can Expect if You Choose to Instruct OTS Solicitors
OTS Solicitors has become a recommended firm because of its specialised services in various legal matters. As a business, we invest heavily in our knowledge and legal resources.
Our clients can expect OTS Solicitors to:
- Be competent, reliable and professional when giving advice and handling their case(s)
- Offer innovative, ‘outside the box’ solutions to their individual problems
- Provide a holistic approach to case management by calling in other experts if and when required
- Offer the best competitive rates to suit any budget
- Be communicative and proactive in our approach
Areas of Expertise
OTS Solicitors provide a broad range of UK solicitors’ services, tending to various fields of law and legal matters. OTS Solicitors offers the following services:
The immigration team at OTS Solicitors comprises of some of the most highly skilled and experienced immigration lawyers in London. This is evident by the fact that OTS Solicitors was named immigration law Firm of the Year at the ACQ Law Awards in 2017.
OTS Solicitors offers high-quality civil liberties and legal immigration services. By observing the details of a matter, we ensure that our immigration clients receive a bespoke service rather than ‘off-the-shelf' immigration solutions.
Our immigration services include but are not limited to:
- Appeals & Refusals
- Brexit, EU and EEA Applications, and Permanent Residence Card Applications
- naturalisation and British Citizenship in the UK
- Student Visas, Work Permit Visas, Spouse Visas, Business Immigration Visas, Entrepreneur Visas, Investor Visas and other Visa Types
- Administrative Reviews and Judicial Reviews Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Asylum and Human Rights Applications
- Sponsorship Licence immigration Audit, Maintenance and Compliance Services
- Global immigration advice
- Intra-Company Transfers
- Immigration Solutions for the Technology Sector
- Immigration Advice for Educational Establishment
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business
Urgent cases such as Appeals and Judicial Reviews can be dealt with in a timely-fashion by our appeals team. We will collate your evidence, prepare and lodge legal documents with the courts and tribunals and follow up with the immigration authorities to ensure that your case is dealt with as quickly as possible. You will be allocated one of our highly experienced solicitors who will manage your case on a one to one basis throughout the process..
We understand that the immigration process can take its toll, so we endeavour to make matters complex free and seamless whether you are a private individual or a corporate client.
We have employment specialists and leading solicitors in their field. They can tend to the needs and cases of employers as well as employees. Our clients enjoy specialised services in Human Resources support, workplace facilitation, representation in Employment Courtsà (this should say Tribunals) , and contract negotiations.
For Employees: Our employment solicitors strive to offer the best legal advice to employees. An employee's position within their organisation is of no consequence - we give full attention and expertise to every case. The main areas of expertise with regards to Employment law include, but are not limited to, are:
- Unfair dismissal or termination
- compromise agreements and Settlement Agreements
- Age, race, sex, disability or any other type of discrimination
- UnEmployment Bullying or harassment
- Maternity, Paternity, or Parental Leaves
- Disciplinary matters
- Policies and Terms
For Employers: Employers have many legal matters to deal with, mainly relating to their responsibilities and rights in the workplace. At OTS Solicitors, we assist employers ranging from large, multi-national corporations to SMEs in managing legal issues effectively and efficiently. The areas we mainly assist employers with include, but are not limited to, are:
- Sick leave
- Maternity, Paternity, or Parental Leave
- Drafting, preparation or negotiation of contracts and agreements
- Policies and Terms
- High Court issues
- Employment Tribunal cases
- Disciplinary matters
- HR support and training
- Compromises à (if this referring to compromise agreements then this falls under the second bullet point, as essentially ‘agreements’ are already included - in which case at the end of the second bullet point you could put: “for example, compromise agreements and Settlement Agreements”.
- Resolving disputes
- Unlawful wage deduction
Corporate and Commercial Services
Business owners know their organisations inside out and better than anyone; therefore, we partner with our corporate clients to:
- Help them achieve their commercial ambitions; and
- Obtain legal services of the highest quality, but in the most cost-effective manner
Every business is different, so we provide tailored service and advice to suit the regulatory requirement of every commercial sector.
Our corporate and commercial services include, but are not limited to, are:
- Companies, Start-ups and Structuring
Appearing before the Courts can be expensive, time-consuming and, above all, stressful. Our experience and diligence in litigation proceedings ensures we handle our client's cases in a way that best protects their interests, both personally and financially. We make a point of exploring alternative means of dispute resolution; however, if it is clear that litigation is inevitable, we will represent you in a vigorous, competent and highly professional manner.
Our litigation services include:
- Judicial Review and Human Rights
- County Court Claims
- Employment Claims
- Immigration Tribunal Appeals
- Asylum and Human Rights
- Landlord and Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Matrimonial and divorce
OTS Solicitors are also able to offer advice and assistance in several different languages which include:
Our aim is to provide an outstanding personalised service to all of our clients. Our experience and flexibility will ensure that a solution (or solutions) to your problems will be tailored to your specific needs.
If you wish to speak to us about the ways in which we can assist you please phone our London office on 0207 936 9960