I am after getting a work visa or similar for my long term partner to come to the UK. I need help please. I have already managed to get her a visitors visa but that expired in Dec 2017. Can you please cointact me to discuss this matter further. Thank you in anticipation.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

In order to be able to work in the UK for an employer, your partner will need to apply for entry clearance to the UK as a Tier 2 migrant. Your partner will need to receive a job offer from an employer with a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence.

Our Immigration Solicitors will be in touch with you shortly in order to discuss this matter.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]