I am an Indian Citizen and into business in India, residing in Delhi and want to form a private limited company in UK to buy a property in UK for renting out and invest monies in the company as a director and also take a mortgage against the property. I have no intention at present to shift to UK. I have been visiting UK on Standard Visitor Visa. Once this business is set up do I need a different Visa or can I keep on visiting UK on my existing Standard Visitor Visa valid for 10 years. Your expert advise is solicited.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. We will need some more information to provide assistance, someone from our office will be in touch shortly.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]