i came to the UK from Ghana in 1965 as a baby on my mothers British passport and lived there since until July 9 2016 when i came to Ghana to bury my father only to discover that i cannot return unless i can regularize my status but how can i do that from Ghana i have my children , family and home in the uk not to mention my job and fiance i need to return home as soon as possible but i do not know which way to turn?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

We are sorry to hear about your predicament. In order to help you we would need further information such as what type of passport you have. We may be able to make out of country applications for you. Someone from our office will be in touch shortly.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]