Areas of Expertise:
Thank you for your question.
The eligibility criteria for a tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa includes:
- having access to either £50,000 or £200,000 in funds to invest in a start-up venture or an existing company
- you need to work for the start-up or existing company
- there is a 'genuine entrepreneur test' which needs to be passed
- you must present a valid business plan
- meet the English language requirement
- show you can support yourself during your stay
- score 95 points under the PBS
- be at least 16 years old
The application process can be very tough; it is often good to have the support of an experienced immigration solicitor to guide you through the process. We have successfully assisted many tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa applicants in obtaining their visa. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this further.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our Contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Posted on Friday, 10 March, 2017