I was refused HSMP extension because they said I had not maintained my bank balance which isn't true .. I guess they just wanted a reason to throw me out of the country.

I abode my law and paid my taxes never asked for government help. Unlike other illegal immigrants and refugees I was working hard and paid my taxes.Being a woman I could have opted for illegal ways to stay in the uk but mt principle didn't allow me.

When I got a decision which came in 2nd October, 2009 that my application was dismissed I returned home back to delhi (india) since then I'm not able to live in peace it had left me with lot of damages.

Is there any way I can appeal against the descison? I only wanted to live a good life by working hard which isn't possible here in india for me.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

This is a complicated matter and we will need further information from you before we can advise any further.

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]