From all the Solicitors and teams at OTS Solicitors, we welcome everyone into the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Dog!
Happy Chinese New Year to All!
- Business Immigration
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Sole Representative Visa
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 2 Work Permit Visa and Sponsorship Licence
- Tier 2 Audit and Compliance
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Application
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Renewal
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Revocation
- Business Visas
- Individual Immigration
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- ILR as A Person With UK Ancestry
- Asylum & Human Rights Applications
- British Citizenship and Nationality
- Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Immigration Detention, Bail, Removal
- Visitor Visas
- Judicial Review and Human Rights
- Immigration Judicial Review
For the best expert legal advice and outcome on your UK immigration application, contact OTS immigration solicitors on 0203 959 9123 or contact us online.
We are one of the UK’s top firms for immigration solicitors and civil liberties lawyers. We can advise on a broad range of immigration issues including Appeals and Refusals, Judicial Reviews, Spouse Visas, Student Visas, Work Permit Visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA Applications, Asylum and Human Rights, British Citizenship, All types of visas, Business Immigration Visas, Entrepreneur Visas and Investor Visas.
Our top immigration solicitors and lawyers are here to assist you.
Disclaimer: The information and comments on this page/site is made available free of charge and for educational and information purposes only. The information and comments do not amount to and are not intended to be adopted as legal advice to any individual or company. The use of this site should not be a substitute for specific legal advice, which we ask you to see our contact page or call our solicitors on 0203 959 9123.
By using this site you understand that there is no solicitor and client relationship between you/your company and the site owners or the firm. We make every effort to keep the published articles up-to-date and accurate, however the law changes very rapidly and the older the articles on this site, the more likely that the views in it have changed with the development of the law.
Posted on: Friday, 16 February, 2018