It is with great anticipation and pleasure that we can let you know that due to our rapid growth and expansion we have now taken further offices in Chancery Lane. Please note that from the 12th of March 2018 we will see all of our clients at our new offices located at 25 Southampton Buildings WC2A 1AL.
Your loyal business and support is one of the main reasons why we have grown so rapidly over the years. We look forward to seeing you at our new address.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have concerning the new location or our services.
- Business Immigration
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Sole Representative Visa
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 2 Work Permit Visa and Sponsorship Licence
- Tier 2 Audit and Compliance
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Application
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Renewal
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Revocation
- Business Visas
- Individual Immigration
- Family and Spouse Visas
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- ILR as A Person With UK Ancestry
- BREXIT, EU and EEA Applications, Permanent Residence Card and Appeals
- Student Visa, Tier 4
- Asylum & Human Rights Applications
- British Citizenship and Nationality
- Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Immigration Detention, Bail, Removal
- Visitor Visas
- Companies, Startups and Structuring
- Employment Law
- Employment Law For Employees
- Employment Law For Employers
- Dismissal and your rights
- Discrimination at work claims
- Compromise agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Settlement Agreements
- Redundancy payments and process
- Unlawful Deduction From Wages and Under Payment
- Grievances & Disciplinary Procedures
- Bullying & harassment
- Litigation, Courts and Tribunals
- Personal Injury
- Judicial Review and Human Rights
- High Court Claims
- Immigration Judicial Review
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Landlord and Tenant
- County Court Claims
- Immigration Tribunal Appeals
- Matrimonial and Divorce Proceedings
- Divorce and Family Law
- Divorce and Separation
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Financial Dispute on Divorce
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Cohabitation and Unmarried Family
- Family Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence, Injunctions, and Emergency Remedies
- Pre-Nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Children and Childcare Arrangements
- International Adoption
For the best expert legal advice and outcome on your UK immigration application, contact OTS immigration solicitors on 0203 959 9123 or contact us online.
We are one of the UK’s top firms for immigration solicitors and civil liberties lawyers. We can advise on a broad range of immigration issues including Appeals and Refusals, Judicial Reviews, Spouse Visas, Student Visas, Work Permit Visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA Applications, Asylum and Human Rights, British Citizenship, All types of visas, Business Immigration Visas, Entrepreneur Visas and Investor Visas.
Our top immigration solicitors and lawyers are here to assist you.
Disclaimer: The information and comments on this page/site is made available free of charge and for educational and information purposes only. The information and comments do not amount to and are not intended to be adopted as legal advice to any individual or company. The use of this site should not be a substitute for specific legal advice, which we ask you to see our contact page or call our solicitors on 0203 959 9123.
By using this site you understand that there is no solicitor and client relationship between you/your company and the site owners or the firm. We make every effort to keep the published articles up-to-date and accurate, however the law changes very rapidly and the older the articles on this site, the more likely that the views in it have changed with the development of the law.
Posted on: Thursday, 08 March, 2018