- Point Based System – Tiers 1, 2, 4, and 5 categories
- Tier 1 – Investors and entrepreneur visas
- Tier 2 – Working Visas including the Intra Company Transfers and other sub categories
- Tier 4 - Students Visa and extensions
- Tier 5 – Cultural Exchanges and Temporary Working Opportunities
- Visitors/Tourist Visas
- Marriage Application/spouse visa Applications
- EEA Application and extensions with Family permits of the dependents
- Settlement and Naturalisations Application including Registrations
- Entry Clearance Applications and Appeals for Refusals
- Dependent’s application
- Long Residency applications
- human rights application and Judicial Reviews
- Bail Applications for Detentions and Deportations
- Advise on Civil penalty Regimes to Employers and Businesses under SMS for Tier 2/5
- And Appeal and Upper Tribunal Appeals in High Court and Supreme Court
Bhavini is a sincere and dedicated professional with a wealth of experience of 13 years within UK and EMEA immigration law. She comes from a corporate immigration background as previously heading and managing a team for an in-house global immigration team. She is also an active member of ILPA, EIN, Association of Asian Women’s Lawyers (AAWL) , Society of Asian lawyers (SAL), International Bar Association (IBA), JCWI, Asian Voice, and an acting Governor for a primary school.
Her experience spans widely, dealing with all aspects of private, business and corporate immigration matters including:
Her list of Business clients includes – BT, Vodafone, Sixt, Mogan Stanley, AMEX, Dell, Lenevo, JP Morgan, Barclays Plc, Bank of America Meryl Lynch and others.
Bhavini frequently gives talk shows, training workshops and seminars on immigration law for Trade Union members and the general public. She had in the past conducted overseas conferences to Far-east, Middle-east and Indian sub-continent locations. She also provides her expert advice to pro-bono/voluntary legal services like the Law centres, Advise Bureaux and women’s charity organizations within the field of immigration law.
Outside of her legal profession, Bhavini is an active school governor, community trustee, passionate professional singer, a registered linguistic interpreter and enjoys playing badminton in her spare time.