Dear OTS,
we are an EEA family that live in UK more than 5 years. I'am a worker, my wife an housewife and a son 12 years old. We would like to request a PR card. I have section 1-3-5-9-16-17-18-19 and for my wife and son, as family member included, sections 5/9. Is it correct or they need section 1 and 2 and others as well?
Thank you for any information.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.    

An EEA-PR application form can be confusing to complete by Applicants. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]