Dear OTS. I'm an EEA national (Dutch) and in a few months I'll be moving from Amsterdam to London for a company re-location. My wife is from Brazil. Happily married and we’ve been waiting for this move before her flying over to join me. We are now looking into the best way to apply for her UK Visa. Could you give us some guidance? I'd like to get going as soon as possible. Where do we start and what should we expect? Appreciate your help!

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question.

Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration Solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your query relating to your leave to remain in the UK, and residence requirements in the UK has been forwarded to the relevant department and our Immigration Lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your immigration case.

Kind regards
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]