Dear OTS Solicitors,
Is there a way to change a spouse visa (further leave to remain) to a work visa? if so, what is the pathway?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

It may be challenging to switch from a spouse visa to a Tier 2 work visa from inside the UK, however, there may be other options available to you. Someone will be in touch shortly to find out more information.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]