Dear OTS team,
I have an investment of 200,000 and I want to apply for entrepreneur visa. The problem is that I don't want to leave my parents behind. I want to bring my parents, my wife and two kids. I have been to UK before on a study visa for 4 Years. kindly please guide me.
Thank You

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sirs, we can confirm that your partner and children are eligible to apply for leave to enter the United Kingdom as Points Based (PBS) dependants, should your visa be granted.  Your parents unfortunately cannot be considered as a PBS Dependant and they would have to apply for an Adult Dependant visa. The requirements for entry as an Adult Dependant can be quite a difficult process, however, our specialist immigration advisors at OTS Solicitors will contact you shortly to explain the process in detail.  

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]