Good afternoon, I am an EU citizen and was refused a Permanent Residence card by the Home Office. I consider appealing against that decision and my question is: Can I submit new supporting documents to the Tribunal or I have to appeal against the decision purely based on the documents I already provided to the Home Office? Thank you.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

It is possible to submit a new application with fresh supporting documents; however, the processing time is 4-6 months (if you use an experienced law firm to submit the application). Depending on your circumstances, you may be better to appeal. Someone from our office will be in touch shortly to find out more information.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]