I'd like to work and live in the UK and already working for a company based in London but my job is remotely and I'm living in Iran at the moment, the company I'm working with seems can't provide me with a license or sponsorship, I've got many job offers from UK companies and I'm a professional in my field, but when they find out that I'm not living in the UK they regret to continue with me.

I'm wondering if there is a way that I can get the Tier 2 Visa or come over to find a job. can you help me with this?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question.

You will need to find an employer who has a Sponsor Licence and who is willing to employ you. You will need to secure this before you are able to come to the UK on a Tier 2 visa. In the meantime, you can try and obtain a visit visa in order to look for work whilst in the UK and make contacts and connections during your visit.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]