Hello I'm living in London alone with my daughter I want to Calim asylum how can I do my husband not living with us I'm Pakistani single mother my daughter she born in London can you tell me what I have do Thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.
You may be able to claim Asylum in the UK if you are unable to return to your country because either:
- You fear being persecuted and you wish to seek Asylum protection in the UK; Or
- You have spent a considerable amount of time in the UK and you believe that you have established strong ties to the UK
Our solicitors will carefully and meticulously:
- Consider your documents and ensure that you obtain the correct evidence to help support and strengthen your case
- Draft, Review and Prepare your human rights Application
- We will speak to our contacts in the Home Office and ensure that your Application is considered and decided in a correct and timely fashion
Someone from our office will be in touch with you shortly to discuss how we may be able to assist you.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]