Hi, I am currently on Tier 2 intra company transfer visa work permit. Can I get the sponsor ship in UK for my role.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for you Tier 2 sponsorship question.

We will require further information from you in order to assess your matter and advise you accordingly. In any event, under the current Tier 2 ICT immigration rules you are unable to switch employers or apply for Tier 2 general in country.

Our Business Immigration solicitors will contact you shortly to discuss your matter further.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]