Hi, I'm an EU national who is about to make the application for Permanent Residency. I am also in the process of moving house next month. Is it better to wait and file the application next month from the new address (but we won't have any bills from that new address for a while) or would it be better to apply now from the old address (because we have our gas/water/electricity/council tax bills for the old address)? Thank you

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.
To help mitigate any confusion for the Home Office, our solicitors may be able to write a covering letter for you explaining your address situation. Someone will be in touch shortly to discuss this. We can also check your PRC application to minimise the chance of it being rejected.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]