Hi, I'm polish.
The section 16 in the application for permanent resident is about receiving benefits. I had housing benefit for 6 months and Working tax credit for about 2-3 months which I paid back. That was around 2008. I don't have any documents for that and I don't remember how much money I was receiving...
What should I do in this case?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. As these benefits are considered in-work benefits they may not affect your application for a Permanent Residence Card. However, it is well - worth investing a little money to have one of our case-workers check over your application as the Home Office rejects PRC applications regularly. We can ensure you have all the right information and the supporting documents you need.
Someone from our office will be in touch shortly to discuss this with you.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]