I been married to an EEA national 5years on 05 Mar 2010 and been living together since then. my visa is:(Residence card of a Family member of an EEA National) issued on 25 Nov 2010 expires on 25 Nov 2015.my question is:
1. Can i apply for British nationality/ passport straight away or
2. Do i have to apply for the Permanent Residence card first.
3. what documents would i/partner need??
4. what will be your fee??

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

This immigration question has been responded to privately by one of our Immigration Solicitors. If you have a similar query, please do not hesitate contact our UK immigration team.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]