I have been living in UK since end of June 2012 and this year I will have 5 years of UK residency as an EU citizen. My question is: When can I submit the application for the Permanent Residency, it needs to be in June or it can be done earlier?
Thanks in advance fo your help.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.
Normally you have to complete five years residency before applying for a PRC. However, we can assist you collating the necessary documentation and filling in the forms so you application is processed within the 4-6 months time frame and less likely to be rejected because of errors (as is happening to a great many applications). By instructing a solicitor to make the application for you, you may have a greater chance of success.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]