what if my Tier 1 application is still pending in ukvi, and 10 years is nearby
but i dont have passport to give LIUk test, or any other form of id
can i apply without the certificate
hope for your reply

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. We would need some more information about your situation to be able to help you. Someone from our office will be in touch shortly.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]