Hi. I am from Poland.I living in UK from 2008, I stop working in 2012 and I am housewife now. I received pernament resident in 2014 . I look after for 2 children ( 1 has got British passport ) I get a child benefit ( I have pay NIN credits ) Could you tell me that I can application for the British Citizenship for my self?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. If you have applied for and received an EU Permanent Residence Card, you may be able to apply for British Citizenship. The conditions include: -you’re 18 or over - you’re of good character, for example, you don’t have a serious or recent criminal record, and you haven’t tried to deceive the Home Office or been involved in immigration offences in the last 10 years - you’ll continue to live in the UK - you’ve met the knowledge of English and life in the UK requirements - you meet the residency requirement Someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss how our lawyers can assist you. Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Best regards, OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]