Hi. I have applied for Permanent Residence permit and been refused because i dont have a csi to show to home office as my EEA husband is self suficient. I was not aware that we would need it at all. Can i still buy one now and provide it with the appeal? Can it be accepted ? I have shown them every single paper i have like bank statment .payslips....
Can u advice please on what to do? Thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question further to your EEA Permanent Residence application having been refused.

Your case raises certain complex matters which our specialist Immigration Solicitors, who are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority would be confident to advise you on. We would be able to offer you assistance as part of a one-off consultation or otherwise as part of our full representation service. Your query relating to your leave to remain in the UK, and residence requirements in the UK has been forwarded to the relevant department and our Immigration Lawyers will be in touch with you within 24 hours to explain how to proceed for the best outcome in your immigration case.

Kind regards
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]