Hi I need sponsorship for tire 2 as a health care assistance or phlebotomist .i have experience in both field in UK if can do this one please email me for further information

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question.

In order to be eligible for Tier 2, you must have a confirmed offer of Employment with an employer who holds a valid Sponsor Licence and is willing to issue you with a Certificate of Sponsorship. You must also have £945 in savings to prove you can support yourself and this must have been held in your account for at least 90 days prior to your application. Alternatively, if you are sponsored by an A Rated sponsor it is possible for them to certify your maintenance. You must also prove your knowledge of English is at least CEFR level B1. 

Our Business Immigration solicitors will contact you shortly to discuss your matter in further detail.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]