Hi I was born in England where I have schooled, worked and lived most of my life . I have everything there is to live in the uk but not my passport because my deceased parents never got to obtain it so I tried to apply for it and now I have been unlawfully been deported to Ghana . I don’t have money to pay my solicitor for a judicial review is there any form of legal aid to help me fight my case fairly? Thank you

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. Based on the information you have provided, it would appear that you have a complex Nationality matter which needs to be explored in its entirety. Please call us on 02079369960 to discuss your matter in detail and we can advise accordingly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]