Hi I'm currently on a Tier 4 student visa which expires after I complete my A-level course, and I'm looking to take on a year-long internship during my gap year in the UK but I am unsure as to which visa in particular would allow me to do so as I fall short of some requirements such as a university degree. I'm looking at Tier 5 Temporary Worker visas amongst others, do you have any suggestions as to how I can apply for leave to work over this short period?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.
Depending on your nationality, you may be able to apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa. The countries that are eligible are:
New Zealand
Hong Kong
Republic of Korea
We will be in touch today to discuss this and other options available to you.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]