Hi!! my employer wants to apply for me, they are registered as a charity. So if the immigration office can do a check in online, what other documents will be needed to support the application form??
Thank you!

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

In order to establish what documents are needed by your employer to apply for you Tier 2 Visa and/or apply for their Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, we need to obtain further information about their organisation. The immigration rules are very detailed and thus it is important for us to assess your employer’s case in full.

Our Business Immigration Solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]