Hi My Sister and me recently bought a property in London . I am on Tier2 general Visa however my sister is just an investor living and working in Dubai . We are of Indian origin . Is there a way that my sister could migrate to UK . What are the options for her please advise . She has never stayed or worked or studied in UK .

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. Your sister may want to apply for a Tier 2 visa to come and work in the UK. To be eligible for Tier 2 visa, she would need to have a job offer from an employer with a UK Sponsorship Licence and be offered an ‘appropriate salary’. She could also come to the UK on a Tier 4 (Student) visa, as long as she has been offered a place on a course with a recognised institution.

Although, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]