Hope you are well. I am currently in the UK on a Tier 2 visa received in Sep 2013 and renewed again last month for a further 3 years and I was granted leave till September 2019. On another note, I have also applied and received a EEA residence card (EFM) as my qualified fiancée (German) and myself have been working and living together in Edinburgh since 3 years and 10 months now (since Jan 2013) I, personally have been living here since February 2010, first as a student till November 2011 and then PSW till Sep 2013 before Tier 2.
We were looking to apply for Permanent Residence certificate next year in December 2017 and was wondering if we could base that on the EEA route having then lived together for 5 years continuously (Jan 2013- December 2017)
Please let us know, thanks

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. This has been answered in a previous message.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]