I am an IT professional, I am looking for Tier 2 visa sponsors. I am interested to work in the UK on a Tier 2 visa. Do you sponsor Tier 2 visas?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. You are right, to enter the UK on a Tier 2 (General) Visa, you must obtain an offer of Employment from an employer who has a UK Sponsor Licence. Other criteria include:
- meeting an English language requirement
-having a Certificate of Sponsorship number from your employer
-being paid an 'appropriate' salary

You may find the best way to find a Tier 2 Sponsor is to look at online job vacancies and through word of mouth.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]