I am a Polish citizen, in UK since 2003, 2003-2004 on a student visa. In PR Card application I am certifying years 2012-2016, when I worked continuously with one 7 week break between two jobs. 1) Do I need to declare this time as no separate health insurance was taken for that period? 2) Do I need to list all my activities since the arrival in UK or only during the 5 year qualifying period? My first months as a student/part-time worker also were not covered by insurance. 3) I read that I need to list all my trips outside UK even though PR application guidelines state "You only need to list your absences where you have been out of the UK for more than 6 months in total in any 12 month period. You do not need to list absences before your qualifying period of residence." Which one is correct?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your quesiton.

it is likely that you will only need to rely on one qualifying period.  There is a high rejection rate (around 28%) for PRCs. Our solicitors have a 100% success rate in getting applications approved.  Someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss how we can help you.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]