I came to the Uk on a Tier 2 visa general to take up a job as a Consultant in Acute Medicine in Kent.I arrived on 26/06/2017 but had to leave due to a major illness in the family and departed from the Uk on 06/07/2017.
I understand my visa has been cancelled although my family problem should be settled by August.
Is there any way I can get another similar job in the UK and get a Tier 2 visa (without the mandatory 12 month cooling off period)
I have tried to contact UKVI without success

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

There is a possibility that the 12-month cooling off period may be waived however, this will depend upon the lenghth of your stay in the UK as well as the circumstances under which the visa was cancelled. We will need to take full instructions from you before we can advise you any further.

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]