I have been accepted to study in the UK for sept. 2018. I am a mature student. So I will need a tier4 student visa to attend University. In 2017, applied for and was denied visitor visa,I did not pursue it further. I did not understand the rules governing working ( giving instruction, from my previous career ) was prohibited.I have since retired from that career . Will there be a problem getting my student visa? And do you provide help with that service? I am a US citizen .

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your Tier 4 visa enquiry.

Our Immigration Solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]