i have done my msc botany from india . i want to work in london. how to apply and what jobs are available there?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question.

To work in the UK it is likely you will need to obtain a job offer and a Certificate of Sponsorship from a UK employer who holds a Sponsor Licence. If you receive a job offer you may need to apply for a Tier 2 (General) Visa to enter the UK.

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this with you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]