I have just been refused asylum however I am having a baby in 3months for a British Citizen. Can I get residency based on my child. I am not married to the father we are just co- parenting. What are my options

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. You may be able to appeal the refusal of Asylum decision on human rights grounds. Please come in and see us as soon as you can so we can advise you on the best course of action to take.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]