i need to switch organisations from original sponsor Four Seasons to NHS

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you are working in the UK under a Tier 2 visa (General), you will need a Certificate of Sponsorship in order to work for another organisation who holds a licence to hire overseas Employees. Please note there are different requirements for migrants under different categories of Tier 2 visa and thus it is important that you provide us with more information before we can advise you any further. 


Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can help you further.

Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contacting us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]