Im Polish my husband ( open court Divorce) he also Polish we came to UK in 2010. My husband was working from 2010 I was stay home mum. We separate from 2013 also from 2013 I start working full time year by year and Im still working. I have any chance to prove my 5 years in UK without his signature or passport? We do live in good relations. I was register in GP, voting, council and bank we hadjoin aaccount for year or two. Please help me Im not sure what to do apply for EEA(qp) or EEA(PR)

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. To be eligible for Permanent Residence status in the UK, you need to have exercised your EU Treaty rights by working, studying, being self-employed or self-sufficient for five years. Some groups, such as those who are classified as self-sufficient need to have comprehensive medical insurance to qualify. Once you have worked for five years, you may be able to qualify for a Permanent Residence Card.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration Solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]