Regarding Tier 1 visa. I have the funds needed but was looking for this part of your service.
# take over the running of one or more existing businesses in the UK#
can you please contact me to discuss this further:

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry.

You may be able to register as an Authorising Officer. However, before we can determine this, we will need further information from you about your role in the company and the company in general.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]